Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Box o' switches

A few weeks ago I had the idea of modifying one of my electric guitars with some extra switches and such.  **Knew** I had a box of misc. electronics parts -- somewhere.  In our **previous** place, I knew exactly where it was.  But after about an hour of searching, I found it.

In fact, I found **two** boxes!  Spread them out out the kitchen table to see what I had.  Treasures!!!

Pushbuttons. 

Single-pole, single-throw switches. 

Double-pole, double-throw. 

Potentiometers. 

Knobs.


Dunno whether you, dear reader, can appreciate this little treasure trove -- or the **possibilities** contained in this little stash.  But, it's there.

(Bwah ha ha...)



--GG

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At July 23, 2012 3:17 AM, Blogger (not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

Oooooh... potentiometers!

 
At July 24, 2012 10:10 PM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

You know it!!! :)


--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home