Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, March 16, 2017

A cryptic reminder

This was a note to myself, which I e-mailed from my work account to my gmail account:

Two stoic glances, which I ignored 
The lion’s gate, the train to board 
The horse’s tail, the middle of time 
The dragon’s fire, a whimsy rhyme 


It makes sense to me now -- but will it make sense to me in a decade (if I ever re-read my old blog entries)?

Dunno.  Let's find out.

See you in a decade.


--GG

(P.S.  See journal entry for today.  I explain it there.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 26, 2018 11:46 PM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

I found this entry by accident, while Googling something else. 26 Jan 2018: nope, I already don't remember what this is about.

Or rather: I **think** I can work out SOME of it. But the way I've embedded it in the rhyme doesn't make sense to me any more.

Ah well. Good thing I -- apparently -- wrote it down!



--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home