Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Score

Today is Tuesday. Tuesday are cheap night at the local DVD rental place.

Back when I worked from home, I'd pick up The Girl from school, then swing by and rent a DVD. Since starting the new job (downtown), I can't do this anymore. But today I left work early to do the school pickup (The Lady had a meeting).

Flicking through the "surplussing their excess that have dropped in popularity" bin, as I do. As usual, nothing appealed. But then!



Good stuff!!!


--GG

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 7:32 AM, Blogger Laura Clement said...

LOL! And did you totally enjoy it? I haven't seen it yet.

 
At March 20, 2011 12:13 AM, Blogger Gye Greene said...

TOTALLY!!! :)

Probably one of my top ten movies. ;)

(But, not everyone would like it.)


--GG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home