Gye Greene's Thoughts

Gye Greene's Thoughts (w/ apologies to The Smithereens and their similarly-titled album!)

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Shower opera

I tend to have random thoughts while I'm taking a shower.

Today, I was singing in the shower, in my best quasi-operatic voice. Discovered that if you since "celebratory dinner'' that way, "celebratory" sounds very Italian: cella-brah-TOH-ri.

Everybody: "Cella-brah-TOH-ri!!! Cella-brah-TOH-ri!!! Cella-brah-TOH-ri DIH-nah!!!"

(It works better in person than reading it aloud. Trust me on this one. Go try it out....)


Percussively expressive hand and arm gestures add to the effect.

If I had more time, I'd shoot some video and post it, to show you what I mean.


--GG

1 Comments:

At November 09, 2007 7:49 AM, Blogger slag said...

Freak.
:)

But seriously, if you start posting videos of you singing in the shower (or really, doing anything in the shower), I'm never reading your blog again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home